This is serious!

I've received many fake PayPal emails that attempt to get you to log in with your pass word, etc. but I've always spotted them right off. However, today I got one that was very sneaky: It says, "You have a complaint!" and then instructs you to click a link to a page that looks just like a real PayPal page and all the links on this "fake" page connect to REAL PayPal pages. It will even take you to your real PayPal account page after you log in!

Obviously, I take my reputation very serious so the potential for a complaint really caught me off guard and I fell for the scam. Fortunately, I realize within minutes what happened and immediately changed my password in my profile so no damage was done.

If you receive an email like this, do not log in. If you already have fallen for it, then do not hesitate: Change your password right away in your "profiles" section. If the entity that scammed my password had been given enough time, they could have then changed it to a password that only THEY knew and I would have been powerless to do anything about it and they could then withdraw funds from my PayPal account without anything to stop them.

Anyway, take note and don't fall for the scam!

Roger